Learn About the MBTI & Myers Briggs Personality Test
Are you interested in understanding your Personality Type or learning more about the various applications of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ® personality type concepts, the MBTI ® instrument, and the psychological type framework of Carl Jung to personal & career development, leadership, teamwork, team building, workplace diversity and business management? If so, I can help you get started.
Clicking on the menu buttons will take you to other pages of interesting information and connections. Use the “Search” feature to find a subject of your interest related to personality type, MBTI applications, and other information on human and organizational development. While in any other page, clicking on the Personality Pathways header will always bring you back here – to this page.
More Articles on Personality Type
- For an introduction to basic Myers-Briggs Type Indicator & Myers Briggs personality concepts, visit our * Introduction to Myers Briggs Personality Types * page.
- Go Here to learn more about The Characteristics of the 16 Myers Briggs Personality Types.
- What is your Mental Super Power? . . . understanding the key cognitive processes that center a person’s personality.
Articles on Personality Type & Society
- Personal Development, Myers-Briggs and Independence Day – New Age Threats to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness
- The Coming Civil War between Feeling and Thinking – Gad Saad’s new book – The Parasitic Mind: How Infectious Ideas are Killing Common Sense
- Personality Psychologist Jordan Peterson Interview with TV commentator Cathy Newman (ESTJ) – A demonstration of the relationship of Feeling & Cognitive Dissonance.
- High Tech Gender Gap & Personality Type – Diversity of Thought and Gender Differences
- Lindsay Shepherd – A Case Study of Diversity in Academia & Personality Type? – A victim of intolerance and irrational thinking fights back
Politics & Personality Type
Donald Trump’s MBTI Personality Type – looking behind the media mask of “The Donald” and what’s his Type.
Further Reading on the MBTI & Personality Type
For Educators & Students: Our Directory of Articles on Myers-Briggs & Personality Type
Recommended Books & Digital Media on MBTI & Personality Type
Ross Reinhold, publisher and editor of PersonalityPathways.com, developer of the Cognitive Style Inventory of Personality Types.
® MBTI, Myers-Briggs, Meyers Briggs, and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Trust in the United States and other countries (aka meyer briggs, briggs myers or myer briggs). The Cognitive Style Inventory is NOT the (MBTI) Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. The exclusive publisher of the MBTI is CPP, Inc., a publishing conglomerate who authorizes and certifies professionals in the use of this instrument. The MBTI is not a Personality Test; it is an assessment instrument. While commonly referred to as the Briggs Myers personality test, Myers Briggs Test or the MBTI test, the MBTI ® is not a personality test but a personality assessment. There are no right or wrong answers in the Myers Briggs indicator.
The Center for Applications of Psychological Type (CAPT) is a non-profit educational organization founded by Myers and psychologist Mary McCaulley to promote continued research into psychological type and application of psychological type to foster enhanced personal development, increased human understanding, and improved management of human conflict.
The mission of the Myers & Briggs Foundation is to continue the pioneering work of Katharine Cook Briggs and Isabel Briggs Myers in the field of psychological type, especially the ethical and accurate use of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® instrument.